This is one of my go-to recipes, it’s quick and easy. Almost everyone has these ingredients in their cabinets/fridge. Perfect for a last-minute get together that your husband just told you about. It takes less than 15 minutes and travels really well…I usually wait to top the dish until we get to where we are going…
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sauce Pan
- Baking Dish
- 2 10 oz. Premium Chunk Chicken
- 2 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened/room temperature
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- ¾ cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Start by draining the chicken and putting into large saucepan on medium heat. Make sure to break up any chunks.
- Add in your HOT SAUCE and RANCH DRESSING; stir to combine all ingredients.
- Once the liquids are combined, add in your softened cream cheese. I usually do this 1 block at a time to make it easier to smooth out and melt.
- Add in about ¾ of the shredded cheese, remove from heat and stir to melt cheese.
- Transfer mixture to an oven safe baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese (if you are keeping dish at home). If you are traveling with this, I would recommend holding off on topping it off until you arrive.
- Place baking dish into oven and heat until cheese is melted.
This is always a crowd favorite and super easy to make, perfect for a family with a toddler. This recipe is also easy to alter to your tastes, whether you want it spicier, cheesier, or creamier!