Who doesn’t love pizza?! This amazing pull apart French Bread pizza is always a hit when I make for a quick appetizer or even a weeknight dinner.
Personally, I use a loaf of french bread but you can use any type of biscuit as well. When using the French bread, I’ve noticed that it gives the dish more crunch and is studier so we can add more toppings.
Pull Apart French Bread Pizza
- Large mixing bowl
- 9×13 baking dish
- Small Bowl
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 blocks)
- ⅓ cup freshly grated parmesean chesse + 2 extra tbsp.
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mini pepperoni (personal choice)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 roll French Bread
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray down the baking dish with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups mozzarella, cream cheese, ⅕ cup Parmeasn, Italian seasoning, & red pepper flakes.
- Slice the French bread and place in bottom of baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on slices and sprinkle with the extra 2 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Bake until bread is slightly golden brown, about 10 minutes or so, then spread on cheese mixture and pepperoni.
- Brush on oil and garlic mixture and bake another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Let cool 10 minutes or so before serving.
I would also make sure your cream cheese is at least at room temperature, that way it makes it easier to mix together.
Looking for more appetizer inspo?? Check out my 5 Easy Apps post here.
Have you tried this recipe yet? Let me know in the comments what you thought!