Father’s Day is right around the corner and I’m sure you are wondering ‘what the heck am I going to get?’ If your husband/partner is anything like mine, he has an array of interests and also likes to just get what he wants, when he wants it. Which leaves me with very little to go on when it comes time to gift giving, so I have to get a little creative.
Below is a list I’ve compiled of some of the best gifts that I’ve given to my husband (for various events but they’ll all work great for Father’s Day). This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Please see my disclosure page for more information.
If your guy is a grillin’ and chillin’ type…
- Yeti Koozie – this is by far one of my favorite items! Both my husband and I have this koozie and it is AMAZING! It keeps your drink cold for HOURS and it has some awesome colors. You can also get decals to decorate them and make them your own.
- Yeti 14 oz. Mug – this is a great option if your guy is a coffee drinker…this cup keeps your morning coffee going strong until the evening. It comes in an array of colors. Check it out here on Amazon.
- ThermoPro Wireless Remote Digital Thermometer – if you’re guy loves to smoke some good meat, then this is the perfect additional to his tool kit! It has temperature thresholds that he can set to beep (loudly, I might add) so he can check & see what’s going on.
- ION Outdoor Speaker – this makes a great addition to any outdoor get together, tailgating, etc. The charge lasts for day and one of the best features, the top part is a wireless charger!! We promptly hid the microphone so that kids (or even adults) can’t break out into spontaneous karaoke.
If your guy is a new dad…
- Personalized book – this is such a cute idea, a few friends of mine have done this and we have one with our son’s grandfather. Click on the link below to personalize your very own book!
- Slippers – great for those new dads to just walk around the house snuggling and rocking that sweet little baby. Check out this pair from UGG or for a more affordable option like these.
If your guy is on the techy side…
- Portable charger – I got this Anker one for my husband because he used to travel a lot of work, he was always in the middle of an airport or flight & his devices would die. This is perfect because it has 2 ports, so he can charge multiple devices at once. The charge on this thing lasts at least 8 hours (depending on how many devices you’re charging). It also has these little blue dots that tells you the life of the battery.
- Wireless headphones – these are great! I actually bought them for myself because I had misplaced my Apple Airpods. I found that I actually liked these more than the original Airpods, because these tuned out all background noise while not really being noise canceling. These are a great alternative if you can’t spring for the Apple pair.
These are just a few ideas to get you started, below are some other amazing ideas that I’ve personally gotten my husband or guy friends through out the years that have been HUGE hits.
- Grill subscription box – I have gotten a few of these over the years as my husband has honed his skills.
- Whiskey Ice Cubes – there is some debate amongst whiskey drinkers as to what type of ice cube is better…some will say to use ice balls, like these. However, others will say to use ‘stones‘ because these won’t water down your drink…we have both and I have honestly used the ice balls because they last longer in my drink!
Happy gift hunting!