Next up in my holiday gift guide is a list of amazing finds for the women in your life. Whether it’s your wife, girlfriend, mother, roommate, etc. this list is sure to inspire you!
For that at-home Spa Experience
- Facial Steamer – I got one for Mother’s Day and OMG, it’s fantastic!! I legit use mine once a week
- Fluffy Robe – this one is so comfy and cozy for the perfect night in.
Check out my at-home spa routine here for some ideas.
Fancy New Tech
- Apple Watch – a great gift for the woman on the go. I use mine to keep myself in check with my steps & exercise. And with so many band options, there is literally something for everyone!
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader – I got one last year and seriously love it, especially during the summer months, the paperwhite version has no glare.
For the Home
- Yeti Tumbler or Mug – Either one (or both) of these are AWESOME! The coffee mug is great especially for a mama who is constantly reheating coffee. The tumbler is awesome because it’s 30 oz and will keep your drink cold all day long.
- Journal and Planner – these are both great options for that planner or bullet journaler in your life. I love journaling because it helps me let things go and I love to plan things and decorate a planner.
- Revlon Dryer Brush – I absolutely love mine! It takes me 1/2 the time now to dry my thick hair…I literally suggest this to almost everyone who complains to me about drying their hair.
Fashion and Accessories
- Belt Bag/Fanny Pack – this is the modern-day fanny pack…they are coming back and are way better looking than the ones that our moms used to wear!
- Faux Leather Leggings – a perfect addition to any wardrobe. These are a perfect way to dress up any outfit!
- Kate Spade Black Studs – perfect for the woman in your life who loves black! Dress these up or keep them casual with some jeans and a tee.
Check back in a few days for the next installment of the Holiday Gift Guide – for HIM!