Have you ever had your husband come to you and mention a BBQ that you’re attending but you have no recollection of this ever being mentioned? Ya, that’s happened to me too..
It’s happened to the best of us and you always end up feeling crazy and running around. Now you don’t have to! I’ve put together 5 summer appetizers that you can bring to your next BBQ.
Heading to a BBQ and need something quick and easy to put together?
As a mom, you are always running around with a million things to do. These 5 appetizers are great to keep in your arsenal of quick, easy, yummy eats. I like to keep a few recipes always on hand for days when you just don't have the time to do something elaborate.
5 Quick and Easy Summer Appetizers
1. Caprese Skewers - Bite sized version of the traditional caprese salad, these skewers are sure a treat. Just before serving them drizzle them with a little balsamic for a tangy pop of your text here...
2. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers - These are a BBQ staple in our house. They are so quick to prep and then you just throw them on the grill for about 15 minutes to soften and melt everything together.
3. Homemade Salsa - Truth be told, I’m super partial to homemade salsa but usually never have the time to make it. This salsa recipe is perfect as it takes less than 10 minutes!
4. Homemade Guac - Who doesn’t love some fresh guacamole?? A friend of ours makes a killer guac and this recipe here is pretty spot on for his. Pair this with the salsa above and your favorite tortilla chips and they are guaranteed to go fast!
5. Boozy Melon Bites - ADULTS ONLY These vodka infused bites are a great way to have your booze and eat it too!
What are some of your favorite summer appetizers to bring to a BBQ? Drop them down in the comments section!